We help you study in the Netherlands
Pre-university courses “Foundation”
Undergraduate or Graduate Programs
Language immersion programs
Short and long term courses or summer camps
A multicultural, open and international environment is what you get if you choose Holland as your destination. You can also study in English, if you prefer, and you will also have the possibility to stay after your studies.
- There are quite a few options where you can study in English. More than 2,100 programs make up this list!
- Value for money and scholarships are available for international students. The Netherlands is also a temporary home for more than 122,000 international students!
- Any international student can apply for one year of orientation which is a special residence permit that will allow them to find a job or start their own business. Holland is the land of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs.
- Education is affordable, with prices starting at $ 2,000 for EU students and $ 7,000 for international students. You can also work while you study and claim your taxes if you decide to return, isn’t it great huh?
- There are some specific scholarships for some nationalities.